Clinics & Services
All of the doctors provide maternity, contraceptive, minor surgical and child health surveillance services.
- Antenatal and maternity care
- Contraceptive services, including coil fitting, implants, and emergency contraception
- Pre pregnancy counselling
- Cervical smears
- HRT monitoring and advice
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Mental Health
- Stop Smoking Clinic
- Alcohol Advice Services
- Obesity Weight management
- Treatment room services for dressings, ear syringing, wound management (registered patients only)
There are primary care mental health team attached to the practice who can help with counselling, phobias and other problems. Your doctor can refer you to the teams.
All patients over 75 years of age are encouraged to have an annual medical assessment.
NHS Health Check
An NHS Health Check can help you by assessing your risk and giving you a personalised advice on how to reduce it. The NHS Health Check is for adults in England between the ages of 40 and 74.
We offer minor surgical procedures arranged with individual doctors.