Clinics We Offer
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Mental Health
- Treatment room services for dressings, ear syringing, wound management (registered patients only)
- Antenatal and maternity care
- Contraceptive services, including coil fitting, implants, and emergency contraception
- Pre pregnancy counselling
- Cervical smears
- HRT monitoring and advice
- Vasectomy counselling
NHS Health Check
An NHS Health Check can help you by assessing your risk and giving you a personalised advice on how to reduce it.
The NHS Health Check is for adults in England between the ages of 40 and 74.
We offer minor surgical procedures arranged with individual doctors.
There are a number of primary care mental health teams available to our patients who can help with counselling, phobias and other problems. You can self-refer to any one of these services by telephone or online.
Telephone: 0300 555 5582
Let's Talk Wellbeing
Telephone: 0115 9560888
Telephone: 0115 8963160