Clinics We Offer
All of the doctors provide maternity, contraceptive, minor surgical and child health surveillance services.
- Antenatal and maternity care
- Contraceptive services, including coil fitting, implants, and emergency contraception
- Pre pregnancy counselling
- Cervical smears
- HRT monitoring and advice
- Vasectomy counselling
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Mental Health
We offer minor surgical procedures arranged with individual doctors.
- Treatment room services for dressings, ear syringing, wound management (registered patients only)
NHS Health Check
An NHS Health Check can help you by assessing your risk and giving you a personalised advice on how to reduce it.
The NHS Health Check is for adults in England between the ages of 40 and 74.
There are a number of primary care mental health teams available to our patients who can help with counselling, phobias and other problems. You can self-refer to any one of these services by telephone or online.
Telephone: 0300 555 5582
Let's Talk Wellbeing
Telephone: 0115 9560888
Telephone: 0115 8963160