Drugs & Alcohol Advice
CGL - Change Grow Live
CGL are the specialist services for those with alcohol and drug problems.
They offer an all-age service to everyone living in Nottinghamshire who is experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. The service includes support for individuals as well as children and family members impacted by someone else’s substance misuse.
This is a free and confidential advice and support service.
Everyone coming to Change Grow Live can expect to receive:
- A welcoming service which is focused on your individual needs.
- Access to advice, information and a full assessment.
- Access to clinical and psychological services.
- Opportunity to volunteering and employment readiness services.
- Referral to other support services where relevant
Contact them directly on:
0115 896 0798 email@example.com.
Under One Roof
3A Vine Terrace
Hucknall NG15 7HN
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
Telephone: 0800 917 7650
Talk to Frank
If you have a problem with drugs Talk to Frank for friendly, confidential drugs advice.
Telephone: 0300 123 6600