Suggestions & Complaints

Friends & Family Test

The Friends and Family Test (FFT) is an important feedback tool that supports the fundamental principle that people who use NHS services should have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience.

Listening to the views of patients and staff helps identify what is working well, what can be improved and how.

Our latest results can be found here.

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?

Your comments and suggestions are important to us.

Please write to us or consider our PPG!

a person standing in front of a window


We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

To pursue a complaint please write to the Practice Manager or complete this form, and send this by:


What will happen next?

The complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days. The practice will respond, after investigation, within the timeframe specified to you at the acknowledgement stage of the process. Some complaints may take longer to address but you will be informed of a response time. If this cannot be met, the practice will keep you informed.

Please be assured making a complaint will not adversely affect your ongoing healthcare at the practice. We will deal with you fairly, compassionately and will endeavour to resolve the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.

Wherever possible, we aim to learn from complaints and take action to avoid similar occurrences.


How do I complain to someone Independent?

Alternatively, contact NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire:


Telephone: 0115 8839570

By post: Patient Experience Team, Civic Centre, Arnot Hill Park, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6LU



Is there a time limit?

A complaint must be made within 12 months of the date of the incident that caused the problem or the date of discovering the problem.

Please remember, the quicker you complain, the easier it will be to investigate the facts.


If you are not satisfied with the outcome?

You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) on 0345 015 4033.

For more information see their website

Other useful contacts

POhWER, NHS Complaints Advocacy, on 0300 456 2370. For more information see their website